Children and Young People Vaccination Clinics
If your child is home educated, or missed their vaccination at school, you can book their school aged vaccinations here.
Further information on all the available vaccinations can be found here:
Immunisations for young people - your questions answered (publishing.service.gov.uk)
How can I prepare my child for their vaccination?
All the vaccinations will be given as an injection, normally in the upper arm.
The needles used are small and your child should only feel a tiny pinprick.
- Talk to your child about what will happen during their vaccination appointment
- Make sure your child wears something that makes it easy to access the upper arm
- Ensure you child has something to eat before the appointment
- Let the person giving the vaccine know if you or your child are feeling nervous – they'll be very understanding and can provide support
- Your child can bring a favourite toy, and/or comforter to the appointment
COVID-19 vaccinations for all children aged 5 and above
Please book here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/